30/11/2015

November 30th !!! Where has the year gone


Evening everyone, I hope I find you well.  Its been a really miserable few days, rain and wind making it feel like winter is on its way.  Late this year for us so mustn't complain :-) 
I was out and about at the weekend with the crafty ladies at Daisy s Jewels and Crafts.  We had a really lovely Graphic 45 workshop altering small boxes and making little albums to go in them.  Thank you Wendy for inviting me along and ladies huge thanks for joining me.  Here's a few pics. 





Whats New:
This seasons Christmas album is now available in on line workshop and project sheet format.  Heres the link to the video for the album if you'd like to see it all the way through. 

Our lantern kit is now available on line too.  It makes a lovely Christmas centre piece or decoration for you mantle and can be decorated with real or hand made festive flowers or garlands. 
Christmas Carol Lantern Kit My Creative Spirit Graphic 45
Apparently the Christmas Carol 8 x 8 and 6 x 6 pads have been discontinued.  We have a few 6 x 6 ones left from the retreat if you're wanting to craft with the collection, or just want to stock up on Festive coloured papers for cards. 

With one more demo day and workshop at Sirstampalot on 12th & 13th December booked for this year I'm on a mission to update the blog with the dates and details of where I'll be next year.  The year has flown by once again and tomorrow can you believe its December 1st!!!  25 days till Christmas.  Whop Whop :-)  

Tonight is the last eve to leave a comment on this months giveaway post.  The winner will be announced here tomorrow so if you'd like to leave a last minute comment click the link below.  There's a lantern kit up for grabs. 

EEEK it's 8pm and time for Eastenders......... got to dash.  Have a great rest of your day/eve and look forward to catching up with you tomorrow or later in the week.  Thanks for calling by :-) 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Clare
    Loving your Altered boxes and little Albums , thanks for the video, i will view it later with a well earned coffee Ahhh bliss .
    It is dry here in Stoke on Trent at the moment , makes a nice change from the last few days .
    Must dash and get my breakfast before i do the food shop , i just hope it stays dry for me.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only recently discovered you and now follow you here and on You Tube, looking at your wonderful albums, they are truly beautiful. I will start to make small albums and work my way up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Clare, If this rain carries on all Great Britain will be 'floating away' haha.
    These piccies are fabulous, all these lovely peeps enjoying your workshops and producing 'works of Art' with your help. I love the wording on the wall about the glitter, my sentiments exactly hahaha.
    I'm off to watch your video now, I will be drooling !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Clare, If this rain carries on all Great Britain will be 'floating away' haha.
    These piccies are fabulous, all these lovely peeps enjoying your workshops and producing 'works of Art' with your help. I love the wording on the wall about the glitter, my sentiments exactly hahaha.
    I'm off to watch your video now, I will be drooling !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend Clare!!! Love the photos as always, look forward to your next videos as always!!! Looks like all the ladies had fun making their beautiful creations. You are such an inspiration to all of us!! Thank you. Hope Harry had a Happy Birthday. Stay warm we are quite chilly here in Payson, Arizona. It was 17 degrees when I got up this morning, brrrrrrr, a good day to stay inside and craft!!!
    Love,
    Judy in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Clare, from a somewhat damp and blustery South Yorkshire! As always love your photographs and everyone's altered boxes look just fab! I'm keeping my fingers (and everything else for that matter) well and truly crossed for the November draw. Take care.
    Margaret A.

    ReplyDelete