Skip to main content

hellloooooo and Happy Halloween everyone





With Halloween upon us, that Trick or Treating to prepare for and the witching hour creeeping ever closer I thought I'd share a halloween gift bag I made earlier this month for the Ali Craft blog.   It was one of a few I made from my favourite paper in the Steampunk Spells collection by G45.

I started off with two pieces of A4 black card, scored the crease lines with my Scor-pal and then cut all the flaps, ready to stick together.
Then I made the decoration on the front from the Happy Halloween cut apart, a couple of pumpkins and two Seymore Bones from the 12 x 12 and 8 x 8 papers.  I trimmed down the cut apart, cut out the sentiment and repositioned the bottom border under the pumpkins, then I shaped the two pumpkins with a ball tool to give them some dimension, added Mr & Mr Seymore Bones to the large basket with some pop dots and then stuck the pumpkins down over the ones on the cut apart.  Then I mounted the piece on black card and stuck it to the front of the bag over the blue background paper.  


 I added the handles, used blue paper to cover the rest of the bag while it was still flat and added a black Martha Stewart spider web border with paper trim to the top edges before joining the two sections together .
to finish I added some green glitter to the pumpkin leaves, and a black bow to the handles.
 Have fun if you make some yourself and have a spookylicious Halloween what ever you get up to........... ! 

Dates for the diary
November 7th - 11th Hobbycrafts Show, NEC  
I'll be joining Ali and Ian on their stand at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC in November and hosting the make and take sessions for them, so if you're planning on going to the show call by the stand early to book a place. 

December 1st 2013 
Christmas Gifts workshop Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
Come along and join Andy the Crafty Elf and me for a fun day of Christmas crafting.  We'll be making some gorgeous hand made gifts, eating mince pies and doing a bit of fussy cutting :-) don't you just love it.   There's a few  places left so if you fancy coming along click the link here to book and reserve your place.  Booking details are on the left of the page.

Happy crafting every one, have a great Halloween and thanks for stopping by......... :-)

Comments

  1. Morning Clare, Happy Halloween to All. Your gift bag is 'spookily' fabulous, gorgeous MS web border, and fabulous G45 papers, looks magnificent.
    Have a good day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Clare,

    Happy Halloween one and all. I see you have another "bewitching" project for all your fans - it looks fabulous. So pleased that you will be at the NEC next month - I've already made a note of where Ali and Ian's stand is and will make a point of calling by. I'm really looking forward to today's show so I'm just getting myself a cup of coffee and preparing myself for a relaxed hour in front of the TV. Thanks for sharing this and hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
    Margaret A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare,
    Fabulous idea for a gift bag! Love the MS edging...and your fussy cutting. I wish I could attend the NEC next month...but the pond is just a little too big ;) Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September - Kit of the Month

Morning everyone, I'm really excited to be sharing our latest Kit of the Month with you today.  New for September this little Flip Flap album and its co ordinating case has been altered in papers from the Blue Stars collection by Stamperia.  There's a subtle festive feel to the papers and gorgeous whimsical fairies and cut outs adorn the pages. The kit comes with printed instructions and all the elements needed to make up the box, album covers and decorate the pages.  Here's a few more pics of the project.   Take a peek at the full project in the video below:  For more info on what's included in the kit, delivery T  C's and to place your pre-order for this limited stock kit follow the link below:  September Kit of the Month  Thanks for calling by, have a fun filled day and look forward to catching up again wiht our August Giveaway on 4th :-) C

Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

Hi every one  We've got another fun blog hop this week running from 17th -21st December with Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  As always there's an amazing give away on offer so don't forget to leave a comment to be in with a change to win the following:  A Place in Time 12 x 12 paper pad both sets of co-ordinating Place in Time chipboard die-cuts both sets of Place in Time stickers Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Keys Graphic 45 chipboard buttons 3 packs of scrapbook adhesive 3D foam squares  and  a Scrapbook Adhesive MyStik. WOW!!!! Graphic 45 Place in Time Giveaway Prize  For info here's a little more info on Scrapbook Adhesives:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L(r) has been delivering high quality adhesives to the craft industry for 10 years.  They focus on a complete line of rigorously tested and approved adhesives that are safe for all of your crafts.  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L offer a range of products from high dimension 3D foam to s

What a week!

IndigoBlu Tags  Happy Friday everyone If your a follower of mine you 'll know that I've been off work for a while following an op, but my life as a lady of leisure came to an end this week when I returned to the world of totally british beautiful fast fast cars and ones that go anywhere!!  I had a wonderful welcome back from my colleagues so thanks to everyone for making my first day as good as it was.  I thought I'd feel like the new girl, not able to remember anything, but just like riding a bike it all came flooding back :-) Now I feel like I've not been away lol!!!    I cant deny I'm not pleased its the weekend and I've got time to re charge my batteries before attempting another 5 days on the trot :-)  As I've just joined the IndigoBlu team official this week I thought I'd share a couple of tags with you made with stamps from the  Pomp and Pageantry and Grand Tour 1 plates and the ledger background which I really love.  Tag 1 IndigoBlu