Hi Everyone, our latest Facebook Live class is now open for bookings.
If you've joined one of our live classes before they run in two parts over a Friday and Saturday eve, and are designed for you to use your own basic supplies and papers from your stash to make the project following a cutting guide released before the event.
The project for class no 9 is the Helena Photo Box. The focus of this class is constructing the box, base and plinth, and making a variety of holders fincluding a mini album to hold your photos or memorabilia inside.
As with all of Clare's projects this is a great class to take whether you're a new or established crafter. You can join the live classes or follow along after the event at your leisure.
With the class you receive the following:
- Full written cutting guide for the project and link to join the Facebook Live Class (digital download)
In the FB Live Class Group
- Introduction Video with helpful hints about the project - useful to watch before you start cutting papers.
- How to cut chipboard
- How to chose and cut the papers for the album and papers for the stand
- Slide show of pictures of the project
- Class Video 1
- Class Video 2
- unlimited access to the FB Live Group after the event
- a place to share your finished projects and chat with likeminded crafters
For bookings and more information on Class No 9 and previous classes do follow the links below.
The sample project was altered using 19 of the 24 12 x 12 papers from the Magic of Oz Deluxe Collectors Edition being re released by Graphic 45 in early September.
The box has three sections to add a variety of inserts, all of which can be mixed and matched to suit what you want to add into the project. It stands on a plinth to give it a little height and metal feet were added to finish off the look.
We hope you can join Clare from where ever you are in the world for this fabulously crafty class.
Links to the products used to make the class sample are listed below:
Click here for Facebook Live Class No 9
Click here to view all Facebook Live Classes
Have a great rest of your week, and happy crafting :-) C