Hi Everyone, our latest Facebook Live class No 11 is now open for bookings.
The classes run in two parts over a Friday and Saturday eve, and are designed for you to use your own basic supplies and papers from your stash to make the project following a cutting guide released before the event.
The project is a little flat box that measures 8 1/4" x 6 1/4" with a hidden hinge and hook lock fastener. Inside there's an ephemera holder and mini album. As with all of Clare's designs this would make a treasured gift for someone special.
Class one covers how to assemble and decorate the box. Class two will focus on making up ephemera holder and mini album. Clare always adds in lots of extra tips and techniques along the way too.
We've introduced a basic bundle of craft essentials to go with the facebook live classes too. It contains two x 4 A4 packs of chipboard, one pack A4 black card (25), four rolls of 5m Signature Black Construction Tape, one pack of round tabs (20), one pack of craft magnets (20) and one x A4 High Clear Acetate (5 sheets).
As with all of Clare's projects this is a great class to take whether you're a new or established crafter. You can join the live classes or follow along after the event at your leisure.
With the class you receive the following:
- Full written cutting guide for the project and link to join the Facebook Live Class (digital download)
In the FB Live Class Group
- Introduction Video with helpful hints about the project - useful to watch before you start cutting papers.
- How to cut chipboard video
- Slide show of pictures of the project
- Class Video 1
- Class Video 2
- unlimited access to the FB Live Group after the event
- a place to share your finished projects and chat with likeminded crafters
The sample project was decorated in papers from the Ephemera Queen collection by Graphic 45.
For bookings and more information on Class No 11 and previous classes do follow the links below.
Happy crafting everyone :-)............