28/11/2012

My on line workshops

I've got a number of on line workshops that take you through, step by step in a series of videos how to make some of my more complex albums.  If you'd more information on how they work, and would like to book your self a place,  just click the link below and select your choice from the list of available projects.  

Here's are the albums that are available to make -just click the link under the photo to go to the video of the project 

Place in Time 8 x 8 Photo album 
Kaft Reflections Photo Album
Tropical Travelogue Album
Vintage Valentine Altered Box 
Vintage Correspondence Case 
Haunted Halloween Album 

Happy paper crafting everyone :-) 

1 comment:

  1. I love the elegance of your albums, Clare. One of your "How to" videos was what inspired me to begin scrapbooking. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete