Steampunk Spells are upon us!

Steampunk Spells - Graphic 45
Here's the first sneak peek of the second mid season release from Graphic 45.  More pics and sneak peeks start over on their blog from Monday 6th May.  This one is a steampunk revival with a Halloween twist whoot whoot!!!!. Guess who can't wait to get her crafty hands on this :-)

Graphic 45 blog.

Happy paper crafting everyone :-)


  1. Me I cant wait. Di

  2. Oh my gosh! I was on their blog last week and posted a comment that I wished they would bring the Steampunk Debutante back out of retirement...but this is SO much better. I canNOT wait to get my hands on every single piece of this line. Thanks for showing an early peek!

  3. Oh my goodness! I am so excited to see this! Can't wait to buy it. Thanks for the peek.

  4. This combines my 2 favourite things! Halloween and steampunk! Awesome! :)