08/06/2013

Bohemian Bazaar and Steampunk Spells arrive in the UK



Steampunk Spells Card - Graphic 45

What a fab surprise to come home to tonight.  A totally amazing DT package from Diane, Charee Amie and the team.  The two new collections that arrived were, as I'm sure you know if your a G45er Bohemian Bazaar and Steampunk Spells.  Each very different from the other, a new colour pallet for Bohemian Bazaar and a new halloween collection with Steampunk Spells.  The detail in each of the papers is once again incredible. These collections are a definite "must have" to add to your stash.
I had an uber creative moment earlier after a ropey start to the evening, and, starting with 

the cut apart of the Steampunk lady from the 8 x 8 pad made this card to get a feel for how the elements worked together.  I should know they always do lol!!!   For a closer look at whats coming our way here in the UK click the video link below.


Have a great weekend every one :-)

5 comments:

  1. Morning Clare, Wow, I can't wait to get these new collections.
    Just to let you know, when I clicked on the link, there was nothing there, unless I am doing something wrong !!!
    Lots of love from Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Beautiful. Preciosa tarjeta y tu paquete es precioso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to get the Steampunk Spells stamps today (all 3 sets), they are wonderful ... have to wait a week for my local craft shop to get the paper pads in ... can not wait to get my hands on them and have a play xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning, I absolutely love these collections and can't wait to buy them.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of papers. Thank you for walking us through the goodies.

    ReplyDelete