08/09/2013

Surprise Surprise

Merry Christmas Card
I was late picking up my copy of this months Craft Stamper magasine, and as I was flicking through the pages I came across one of the cards I made for the IndigoBlu Christmas launch on Create and Craft back in June.  I was really surprised, had no idea it was in there, abeit in the advert on page 27 and am wondering if the cheque's in the post Alfie lol!!!!  The full sized image is above.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of the other cards I made for the show with you too while I'm blogging. 

















Heres the link to a few of the cards above and products used on the Create and Craft TV web site

Happy crafting everyone and enjoy your Sunday :-)

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon Clare, WOW !! aren't we lucky today, all these fabulous creations, I saw the beautiful card in the Craft Stamper, and I've bought these new Christmas stamps from Kay, they are gorgeous. Also loving the box, Clare, I have been trying to do some thin boxes for small notelet cards for our Church Christmas Fayre, but can't seem to get them right yet, either the top is just too small to fit on or it is too big, grrrrrrr ha ha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Clare! Ooh, the cards are so elegant and gorgeous! Love those colors. Are you going to have an online workshop on a Christmas mini album? Just wondering. That beautiful G45 Christmas paper is too pretty not to play with this season. Hugs from across the pond! Ruth Ann XOXO

    ReplyDelete