Workshop day at Pink Tulip ……..

I'm a little late posting some pics from Saturdays workshop at Pink Tulip.  Thanks Shelia, Tracy and Angela for all your hard work that went into making the day run without a hitch, and of course thank you ladies for coming along and cutting into those beautiful papers and having a great day. Our project this month was my Botanical Tea Junque Journal.  We're all loving these papers and all the pretty things you can make with them. Here's a few pics taken during the day. Next months workshop is on Saturday 12th April

It was great to see Roy and Steve (AKA Candy Box Crafts) too. They called in with some fabby new blanks we've conjured up to get crafty with.  Happy Birthday Steve for Saturday and belated birthday wishes Roy for earlier in the month. 

Well thats all for today so enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for calling by :-) C


  1. I love this new paper Clare and your ladies look like they are quite busy and enjoying every moment of it! Thanks for sharing all your great things and I love seeing what the ladies are doing in places other than mine!!

  2. How I envy you! Работаете с новыми коллекциями! I'm still waiting ...