25/04/2015

Time to Flourish Year Book



Well the slugs seem to be staying away lol! - so copper bands must be the answer.  No shoots on the sweet peas and sun flowers though!! but the rain is doing the watering for me. I've a new little album to share with you today.  A Time to Flourish Year book designed to hold one photo and some journalling for each month of the year and make a lovely memory book to look back on.  
I thought I'd share the video of the project with you 
and here's the link to the project sheet if you'd like to make the year book yourself. Love these papers :-)

Well thats all for today folks. There's another new album to share with you over the next few days so do call back if you have a minute or two.  Catch up soon :-) C  

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful album, such a lovely idea as a keepsake. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Clare, I need to try one with rounded corners, haven't done that yet! Have a lovely weekend and workshop. Will catch up later.
    Judy in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare, I hope your weekend is going well. I'm loving this 'year book', such a lovely 'memory keeper' and the papers are gorgeous. I don't know how, but I missed your post yesterday, gorgeous sample cards.
    I don't know how I will be feeling tomorrow morning, but I have agreed to look after my new Great Granddaughter overnight tonight !!!! hahaha, she is so gorgeous, I had no hesitation in saying 'yes', she is asleep at the moment,but as I say I don't know how I will be feeling tomorrow hahaha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project! Now the wheels are turning in my head.....a birthday gift for my sweet sister!
    Thanks for all the GREAT ideas!
    Ginger in Virginia

    ReplyDelete