Skip to main content

A chillaxing Week and a fabulous Graphic 45 Intro..........


Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying your Saturday.  I've had a real lazy morning, well week actually.  After all the excitement of last weekends retreat I've taken a few days off from my trusty scissors and gorgeous G45 papers, had some time with the boys and caught up with jobs around the house that so needed doing.  I bumped into a lovely friend of Mums at the post office and after chatting outside for a while we went for a coffee and chatted for hours. I never seem to have time to do that so really enjoyed catching up.  Auntie Pat, if you're reading this it was so lovely to see you, enjoy your hols and look forward to catching up again when you're home.
Tomorrow Jane and I are heading off to the CHA UK Big Event and a day of sitting down and enjoying some workshops with Leandra from Paperartsy, Woodware and Deco Art.  Looking forward to meeting up with everyone who's going along too. 
I've been reading all the Design Team intro's over on the Graphic 45 blog and have been blown away with all their amazing projects.  Its the start of the Ambassador intro s today, with some blurb and projects form the fabulously creative Alberto and myself.  I had a quick peek earlier and was really touched by Graphic 45's introduction of me.  Thank you Diane, Charee, Aimee for your touching words and Joanna who writes all the media posts on the blog, twitter, Facebook, Instagram and ......  there are so many :-) I'm looking forward to another fabulous year crafting and teaching with the unique papers Diane and her team design for us to create with.  
I thought I"d share two new additions to my This N That Box range with you.  We have a medium sized and mini addition to the family.  So cute and great for gifts.  I managed to get them altered in time for the retreat and they're available in the shop too. 
I'm heading off to Wales and Cheryl's shop In House Interiors for a very packed workshop Graphic 45 style and a demo day too on Thursday morning.  It must be 20 years since I've crossed the border to stay, and I'm really excited.   

Well that's all for today my lovelies. I've got a sister to chat to on FaceTime and some tidying to do before the munchkins come home later.  Enjoy your weekend, thanks for calling by and look forward to catching up with you later in the week. 

Comments

  1. Wow Clare, so glad you got some time off, of course we expect everything from you and don't consider how taxing it must be on you!! The little boxes are beautiful, I am just now trying that myself by putting the little ledge in the box to create a space for another layer on top!! I am just winging it but so far it's turning out great, I will put pics on FB. Am excited for you to be able to go to the CHA to see what all is new, etc. and to share with us. Travel safe my friend!!
    Judy in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy, thanks for calling by. Am feeling bright as a button after my time off and ready to head off to Wales to meet some fabulous crafters at Cheryls shop and share some G45 inspiration. Looking forward to seeing your altered box. Really enjoyed the workshops with Deco Art, DEcopatch and Paperarsty yesterday. Am heading back today to sit in on some seminars and pick up some tips :-) Catch up later xx

      Delete
  2. Morning Clare, I have just read the write-up on Graphic 45, they want to always 'keep hold of you', fabulous words for a fabulous girlie, and your creations are stunning, stunning, stunning. I'm loving your boxes that you are sharing here too.
    So glad you have been having some 'me' time, your life must be so 'manic', a chillax is a necessity, enjoy.
    I hope your weekend is going well, here yesterday we were having a bit of a sunbathe as the weather was 'summer', this morning we have rain, grrrrrrrr hahahaha.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia, thanks you for your lovely message, its much appreciated. Great to hear you've been sunbathing. Its about time we had a chance to do that We're supposed to be having a heat wave this week too. Lets hope the rain stays away. We seem to have more of that than good weather these days. Enjoy your week and look forward to catching up with you again soon xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September - Kit of the Month

Morning everyone, I'm really excited to be sharing our latest Kit of the Month with you today.  New for September this little Flip Flap album and its co ordinating case has been altered in papers from the Blue Stars collection by Stamperia.  There's a subtle festive feel to the papers and gorgeous whimsical fairies and cut outs adorn the pages. The kit comes with printed instructions and all the elements needed to make up the box, album covers and decorate the pages.  Here's a few more pics of the project.   Take a peek at the full project in the video below:  For more info on what's included in the kit, delivery T  C's and to place your pre-order for this limited stock kit follow the link below:  September Kit of the Month  Thanks for calling by, have a fun filled day and look forward to catching up again wiht our August Giveaway on 4th :-) C

Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

Hi every one  We've got another fun blog hop this week running from 17th -21st December with Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  As always there's an amazing give away on offer so don't forget to leave a comment to be in with a change to win the following:  A Place in Time 12 x 12 paper pad both sets of co-ordinating Place in Time chipboard die-cuts both sets of Place in Time stickers Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Keys Graphic 45 chipboard buttons 3 packs of scrapbook adhesive 3D foam squares  and  a Scrapbook Adhesive MyStik. WOW!!!! Graphic 45 Place in Time Giveaway Prize  For info here's a little more info on Scrapbook Adhesives:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L(r) has been delivering high quality adhesives to the craft industry for 10 years.  They focus on a complete line of rigorously tested and approved adhesives that are safe for all of your crafts.  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L offer a range of products from high dimension 3D foam to s

What a week!

IndigoBlu Tags  Happy Friday everyone If your a follower of mine you 'll know that I've been off work for a while following an op, but my life as a lady of leisure came to an end this week when I returned to the world of totally british beautiful fast fast cars and ones that go anywhere!!  I had a wonderful welcome back from my colleagues so thanks to everyone for making my first day as good as it was.  I thought I'd feel like the new girl, not able to remember anything, but just like riding a bike it all came flooding back :-) Now I feel like I've not been away lol!!!    I cant deny I'm not pleased its the weekend and I've got time to re charge my batteries before attempting another 5 days on the trot :-)  As I've just joined the IndigoBlu team official this week I thought I'd share a couple of tags with you made with stamps from the  Pomp and Pageantry and Grand Tour 1 plates and the ledger background which I really love.  Tag 1 IndigoBlu