Whop Whop its the weekend, the first day of the school holidays and no rain........ so far. I've been rooting through all my left over papers that have been sitting in the cupboard for ages and decided to use some of them to make some notebook holders for my stall at the craft fair. It didn't take long to transform two sheets of paper and some chipboard into a gorgeous gorgeous little gift that would be great for stocking fillers, table top sales, charity fund raising events and birthday gifts too. A great little make to do with the children too. I used the Once Upon a Springtime papers for the three above, decorating the front with the cut out fairy frames and a little bit of glitter........
If you fancy making some here's all you need to know to get started:
What you need:
- Two x 12 x 12 papers
- Two chipboard pieces 7 1/4" x 5" and one 7 1/4" x 1/2"
- Notepad 4" x 5 3/4" (four for a £ from the Range)
- Double sided tape
- Distress ink for paper edges
- Decoration for the front
What to cut:
- Paper no 1 - cut at 9 1/4" deep x 12" wide. From left over piece cut 4 3/4" wide strip
- Paper No 2 - cut at 7 1/8" and then cut two 4 3/4" wide x 7 1/8" pieces. Keep the left over piece for the spine cover inside your holder.
and how to make one:
Have fun, enjoy your weekend and catch up again soon :-) C