Skip to main content

Novembers Workshops and Retreats



Morning Everyone 
I'm back after a fab few weeks of workshops and retreats.  Our first was in Norwich on 4th/5th November. 
We had two days of crafty heaven creating Games Compendiums and Seasons albums with their stand.  Ladies thank you so much for joining me and a great time over our two days together. Bev, I hope you managed to pack up your project safely for your trip back to Australia. 
Then it was all hands (only my two) to the pumps prepping for our one day workshop and my last two day retreat of the year at the Holiday Inn, Kenilworth.  
Our Friday project was a little festive album and box altered in papers from the Winter Wonderland collection by G45.
  It was a great day, lots of laughs and a little bit of crafting thrown in for good measure lol!!! 
Mel with her finished project
One Day Graphic 45 Workshop with Clare Charvill Kenilworth Nov 2017
One Day Graphic 45 Workshop with Clare Charvill Kenilworth Nov 2017
An then the biggie!  There were 37 of us in for the best weekend of craftiness I think we've had in the five/six years I've been holding retreats. Huge thanks Sarah, Cathy and Helena for all your help setting up the night before and over the weekend and a mahusive thank you ladies for coming along and making the weekend splendifourous. It was lovely to meet up with new ladies and those of you who frequently come along to my events. What a great time we had, and what fabulous projects everyone created over the two days.  
Weekend Graphic 45 Retreat with Clare Charvill Kenilworth Nov 2017
 Crafters Retreat with Clare Charvill Kenilworth Nov 2017
Here's a few pics from our time together. 
 

And here's Lyns alternative take on the Advent Calendar Kit with it's Nightmare before Christmas theme coming together :-) 
some serious fussy cutting !!!! 

And then it was off for a local class in Finham with the lovely WI ladies.  We spent a fun time making mini photo books from Winter Wonderland papers  and ephemera cards.

Thank you for a fun morning ladies.  Look forward to seeing you again at the venue for more workshops in 2018. 
If you'd like to come along to one of my Graphic 45 workshops/retreats in 2018 you can find out more info by clicking on the links below.  Places are already booking up ......... :-) 

Craft Retreats 
Norwich - 2 Day Crafters Retreat March 2018 
Kenilworth, 2 Day Workshop April 2018 
Kenilworth Friday Eve + 2 Day Workshop April 2018 
Kenilworth, 2 Day Workshop Nov 2018 
Kenilworth Friday Eve + 2 Day Workshop Nov 2018

Other Workshop Dates 
9th December 2017 - Sirstampalot 
14th December 2017 - Country View Crafts 
14th January 2018 - Box of Delights
Please click on the link or contact the shop direct for more info and bookings.  
This PDF project sheet for this years Winter Wonderland album will be up on the website and available to order from Wednesday this week.  
Well thats all from me this morning other than to say WHOP WHOP the Fairie Dust papers have arrived - how gorgeous are the colours and designs in this magical collection. 
Well that's me all typed out for today.  Have a great week, happy crafting and look forward to catching up again shortly. 

Comments

  1. Wow Wow Wow, what fun and huge classes!!!! No wonder you haven't had a minute to yourself!! Getting ready for all these workshops is a big job as well. Looks like everyone really had a great time and their projects look fab. Thank you Clare for sharing your talent and inspiring all of us!!! I am always looking forward to your next project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, Boy have you been busy, busy, busy !! Fabulous piccies of your classes, workshops and retreats, and stunning 'makes'.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare, wonderful to see I you back & you have been so busy this month. A huge class at Kenilworth & maybe one day I will make that one. We arrived home with the project all safe & sound after I carried it in a shoulder back. Probably lop sided now as it was surprisingly heavy. I had a wonderful time & thank you so much. Great to meet the other ladies & very envious of all their opportunities to attend more of you wonderful classes. Love Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what fabulous makes - no wonder everyone looks so happy.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful work and lovely Pics Clare ,Gosh i do like the Winter Wonderland collection .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. so missed doing an album with you I'm determined next year to get to one of your retreats lots of lovely inspirational work as always
    hugs and best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare
    What a fantastic workshop, love every moment. Met some lovely ladies to craft with, I am already looking forward to more of your workshops in 2018. Love Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare, I totally agree with everyone's comments. The smiles on their faces says it all. Thanks for sharing your photographs. It's good to see you back. Take care.
    Margaret A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare, what a fantastic workshop in Kenilworth. The Seasons project was wonderful and I have now finished it, I so enjoyed making it, I might even get out my stash of Graphic 45 papers from the cupboard and use them now. See you a Newbury.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My ex boyfriend also broke up with me but when I contacted Unityspelltemple@gmail.com my boyfriend came back to me, is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
    I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
    he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
    but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
    website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
    me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
    28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
    So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
    and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
    Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided
    to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
    if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
    Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September - Kit of the Month

Morning everyone, I'm really excited to be sharing our latest Kit of the Month with you today.  New for September this little Flip Flap album and its co ordinating case has been altered in papers from the Blue Stars collection by Stamperia.  There's a subtle festive feel to the papers and gorgeous whimsical fairies and cut outs adorn the pages. The kit comes with printed instructions and all the elements needed to make up the box, album covers and decorate the pages.  Here's a few more pics of the project.   Take a peek at the full project in the video below:  For more info on what's included in the kit, delivery T  C's and to place your pre-order for this limited stock kit follow the link below:  September Kit of the Month  Thanks for calling by, have a fun filled day and look forward to catching up again wiht our August Giveaway on 4th :-) C

Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

Hi every one  We've got another fun blog hop this week running from 17th -21st December with Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  As always there's an amazing give away on offer so don't forget to leave a comment to be in with a change to win the following:  A Place in Time 12 x 12 paper pad both sets of co-ordinating Place in Time chipboard die-cuts both sets of Place in Time stickers Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Keys Graphic 45 chipboard buttons 3 packs of scrapbook adhesive 3D foam squares  and  a Scrapbook Adhesive MyStik. WOW!!!! Graphic 45 Place in Time Giveaway Prize  For info here's a little more info on Scrapbook Adhesives:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L(r) has been delivering high quality adhesives to the craft industry for 10 years.  They focus on a complete line of rigorously tested and approved adhesives that are safe for all of your crafts.  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L offer a range of products from high dimension 3D foam to s

What a week!

IndigoBlu Tags  Happy Friday everyone If your a follower of mine you 'll know that I've been off work for a while following an op, but my life as a lady of leisure came to an end this week when I returned to the world of totally british beautiful fast fast cars and ones that go anywhere!!  I had a wonderful welcome back from my colleagues so thanks to everyone for making my first day as good as it was.  I thought I'd feel like the new girl, not able to remember anything, but just like riding a bike it all came flooding back :-) Now I feel like I've not been away lol!!!    I cant deny I'm not pleased its the weekend and I've got time to re charge my batteries before attempting another 5 days on the trot :-)  As I've just joined the IndigoBlu team official this week I thought I'd share a couple of tags with you made with stamps from the  Pomp and Pageantry and Grand Tour 1 plates and the ledger background which I really love.  Tag 1 IndigoBlu