Skip to main content

Create your own Dreams.........


Imagine Tag Album and Case Graphic 45
Hi Everyone,  if you've been following the G45 blog over the past couple of weeks you'll have seen the amazing projects the new design team have been sharing in their introductions.  I'm over the moon to be sharing my intro project there today and to be continuing as part of the G45 family as the Grand Brand Ambassador for the UK.  Huge thanks Diane, Charee and Aime and big congrats to my fellow teamies and thank you to you all for following me on my amazing journey.  


I chose the new Imagine collection for my project and, working in two colours combined images cut from the 8 x 8 and 12 x 12 papers and the new tag dies to alter the project and create the layered dimension on the case and pages in my unique less is more style that you all know me for. As always the collection is packed full of the most amazing elements,  and you'll know if your a G45 addict like me, the more you look the more you see.  Here's a couple more pics.  You can find more over on the G45 blog from here.
Imagine Tag Album 4 Graphic 45
Imagine Tag Album 6 Graphic 45
Imagine Tag Album 7 Graphic 45
When the album's out flat there's a blue side 
Imagine Tag Album Graphic 45
 and a pink side (spot the missing circle !!!!!) 
Imagine Tag Album 1 Graphic 45



If you haven't seen the dies here they are.  It's easy to create albums from the tag dies and  metal looking embellishments from the flowers, cogs and clock by cutting them out in dark coloured card and brushing a little adding Treasure Gold/Gilding Paste over the surface. I used cut out cogs in the album. 

I thought it would be fun to put together a 'How To' video and share three ideas I had for making tag albums.
Imagine Tag Album 3 Graphic 45
and a video fo the full project too.  The supply list over on the G45 blog if you fancy making the project yourself.   


For the Tag Box and Black Construction Tape visit my website at www.mycreativespirit.co.uk 
Imagine Tag Album and Case Graphic 45
Well that's all from me for today peeps, huge thanks for calling by, do leave a comment if you like the project, have fun if you give the tag albums a go........... and ta ta 'till the next time :-) 
Clare x

Comments

  1. Hi Clare, Congratulations on continuing as Brand Ambassador UK, very well deserved.
    Stunning, stunning samples here, and the Imagine papers are my favourites, I absolutely love the colour combos.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Clare, love the idea. Paper is gorgeous, thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous makes as always Clare, you are so deserving of Grand Brand Ambassador for the UK. Love your work. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing project! Looking for the Tag Box in your store but could not find it. Do you have any?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say congratulations as well Clare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! No wonder you are continuing as brand ambassador, you showcase the beautiful products so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon! Please, do you have the box design for the mini tag album to sell in PDF? I would very much like to be able to put the mini tag album. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Grand Brand Ambassador & was blown away by your use of the tag dies. I had ordered two of them two days before I saw your fabulous project. Thrilled with my completed May kit of the month & would love to do more. Lots of scrapping as home for a change & it's cold for us . Wonderful work as usual Clare. Love Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Claire for all the inspiration. I am sat looking at my G45 collections so now I can get going !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

September - Kit of the Month

Morning everyone, I'm really excited to be sharing our latest Kit of the Month with you today.  New for September this little Flip Flap album and its co ordinating case has been altered in papers from the Blue Stars collection by Stamperia.  There's a subtle festive feel to the papers and gorgeous whimsical fairies and cut outs adorn the pages. The kit comes with printed instructions and all the elements needed to make up the box, album covers and decorate the pages.  Here's a few more pics of the project.   Take a peek at the full project in the video below:  For more info on what's included in the kit, delivery T  C's and to place your pre-order for this limited stock kit follow the link below:  September Kit of the Month  Thanks for calling by, have a fun filled day and look forward to catching up again wiht our August Giveaway on 4th :-) C

Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog Hop

Hi every one  We've got another fun blog hop this week running from 17th -21st December with Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  As always there's an amazing give away on offer so don't forget to leave a comment to be in with a change to win the following:  A Place in Time 12 x 12 paper pad both sets of co-ordinating Place in Time chipboard die-cuts both sets of Place in Time stickers Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Keys Graphic 45 chipboard buttons 3 packs of scrapbook adhesive 3D foam squares  and  a Scrapbook Adhesive MyStik. WOW!!!! Graphic 45 Place in Time Giveaway Prize  For info here's a little more info on Scrapbook Adhesives:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L(r) has been delivering high quality adhesives to the craft industry for 10 years.  They focus on a complete line of rigorously tested and approved adhesives that are safe for all of your crafts.  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L offer a range of products from high dimension 3D foam to s

What a week!

IndigoBlu Tags  Happy Friday everyone If your a follower of mine you 'll know that I've been off work for a while following an op, but my life as a lady of leisure came to an end this week when I returned to the world of totally british beautiful fast fast cars and ones that go anywhere!!  I had a wonderful welcome back from my colleagues so thanks to everyone for making my first day as good as it was.  I thought I'd feel like the new girl, not able to remember anything, but just like riding a bike it all came flooding back :-) Now I feel like I've not been away lol!!!    I cant deny I'm not pleased its the weekend and I've got time to re charge my batteries before attempting another 5 days on the trot :-)  As I've just joined the IndigoBlu team official this week I thought I'd share a couple of tags with you made with stamps from the  Pomp and Pageantry and Grand Tour 1 plates and the ledger background which I really love.  Tag 1 IndigoBlu